I have this reoccuring dream. I'm walking through a feild of all different types of flowers. Taken in their enchanting aroma. It's bright and the sun is shining its warm beams upon my face. I walk on forward, looking for something, someone, with great anticipation.
A weeping willow. Beautiful, peaceful, and blossomed. Running to the mysterious figure behind the weeping branches, I enter a time free zone. There he is, laying so effortlessly on a blanket, welcoming me. His eyes, brighter than the sun, reflect his pure tone of skin, perfectly contrasting against that deep empty black shirt he is always wearing. Resting on his strong back, left arm supporting his head, he smiles at me, welcoming me, as if he had been waiting for years. I get down on my hands and knees, crawling to him. His smell. That's all I could think of, I never wanna leave. His heartbeat is steady, sure, and confident. I place my head on his chest. Closing my eyes and taking him in. I am in a time free zone. Rain fell from the sky, but not where him and I lay, under that tree, nothing can touch us, nothing can hurt us. Nothing can hurt me, cuz I am laying with him. The smell of the rain, his aroma, and the smell of the flower petals floating around us, were wrapped around my senses. We were watching the outside world, covered and seeping with pouring rain, but we were untouched and unharmed. Even though gray outside the tree, in our time free zone, it was bright. Then Darkness. But I wasn't afraid because he had been holding me tightly, telling me he loved me. And thats when I felt that feeling. The feeling where I have a hard time breathing, Im longing for him to be real. The clouds roll away, exposing pure sky with stars painting love stories across its dark blue canvas. We lay in eachothers arms, looking up at the sky. Looking into eachothers eyes. No pain, no hurt. Just love and completion.
We can lay like this forever, there is no clock telling us its time to go, no time separating us, no person pulling me away from him. We can be together forever, but I always fade away, leaving him to wait for me endlessly in a world that exists only in my mind. My feelings and love are returned in that world, but my bodies duty is to wake up to walk the streets lonley in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment