http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-4Bv5Ng0w&feature=related
Darkness brings me peace.
Silence brings me closer to you.
Only sound can describe what i'm feeling.
No words in any language can explain.
Where I belong.
Tears fall down my face.
A familiar taste.
Notes on a musical score bring me closer to you.
The sound of piano crying my need for you.
The longing I feel.
Of needing to be.
Where I belong.
Light is our enemy.
It poisons my heart.
My smile fell off my face, like a disease.
The space between time.
Is that where I belong?
Snow fills the warm pores of my heart.
Killing and freezing slowly.
And I laugh.
The reflection in the mirror brings me closer to you.
No body staring back.
Pitch blackness tells me its the fairest of them all.
My mind is taking me away.
When can you and I be together.
When can your darkness bring me peace.
The silence of death is all that I need to hear.
In the depth of darkness is.
Where I belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment