Sometimes, now more than ever, I feel as if you're full of so much fucking shit.
You make me cry last night, and then you swear you love me, and you care about me, and tonight you do the same exact thing, your neglegance is thinning the thin string thats holding our friendship. I swear I love you, but you're a self-centered prick sometimes, always making it seem like im the bad one. And go to your other fucking retards. Seems to me as if your becoming two faced. And pretty soon, when you stop running and hiding from me, I'll tell you this shit to your face. You give me 5 min of attention, and expect me to then jump for joy. Not like your other slut bag hoes. Accept it, and learn it. I don't owe you shit, and you dont owe me anything either, but im working more here in this currently pointless relationship. You've always just sat there, not talking, letting me do all of the work. But I see how you're like with your other friends. You call your fucking retards to tell them how your day went, and then fucking beast at me, when I expect you to tell me, claiming I didn't ask. WELL FUCK YOU. Seriously. FUCK YOU. You sit there and write down on a peice of paper, what I didnt ever do for you, you sit there and write down how shitty you treat me compared to other people, then you claim you love me? SHIT SHIT SHIT. Prove it, your actions say too much. And oh, then you'll see who's right. Write it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment