Every night I see a guy in my dreams. He has dark hair, green eyes and the softest skin. He knows me very well, and I seem to know him too, but only in my dreams. In reality, I have never seen this guy, never spoken to him, nor heard of him, but for some ambiguous reason, he seems to come to me in my dreams. Is this guy supposed to be something or someone that brings me unpleasant thoughts an acceptable representation in my mind? Is he symbolizing something important? Or is he just a creation of my imagination, only created to help me stay asleep? I don't really know.
I see him in my sleep, he knows me, everything about me; it almost seems to me as if he knows my deepest secrets, my darkest fears, he knows things about me that no one on earth would dare know. There are only three people that know me fairly well: him, my friend, and sister, but they don't know what he knows. Perhaps the only person that ever came close to knowing was him. But he betrayed my trust and so he doesn't and probably will never know. But the guy in my dreams, he is something else. He doesn't exist in the real world, he exists soley in my mind. I have dreams of him every single night. He always shows up, and I (that is in my dreams) am so glad to see him. I light up instantaneously. He kind of makes me feel the way he made me feel when I would see him. But anyways in my dreams, I talk to him, I hug him, I kiss him, I cook for him, I read to him, I walk past him, I walk to him, I run to him, I need him, I hate him, I even love him. I EXPERIENCE FEELINGS OF LOVE WHILE ASLEEP. I'm so mezmorized by his beauty. Tortured by the sound of his voice, sometimes the feeling becomes so unbearable, I wake up crying, I wake up in need of comfort, with nobody by my side. I look forward to going to sleep, because I feel fulfillment. I feel loved. I feel comforted. He listens to me, he cares. Unlike the "so called" friends I have. The ones that are full of so much shit. Well anyways, at least he's real. He never upsets me, or hurts me, with him, every night is full of pleasant, breath taking dreams. I just wish that he was real. I wish someone like that needed me for real. It gets pretty lonely. Really lonely. Waiting for your bullshit friends to call. Waiting for him. It will never be real, not as real as my dreams. I come to life, only when I sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment