Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Butler Fantasy

Ok, I know that somehow, somewhere, every girl on earth has had some kind of fantasy with Gerard Butler. He is the sexiest Scottish man alive! Uh, gd I just want to see him run around in that little kilt that they wear. He is gorgeous and talented. Whether or not girls get sweeped off their feet with his masculinity, his swavish good looks, or his lavashing accent, I think it was his performance in the Andrew Llyod Webbers The Phantom of the Opera a movie that came out a while ago, that did it for me.
Why in the hell, would Christine choose, whats his name, Raul, over the Phantom. Hell, If I could i'd run away with him, I most definatly would. Why would she choose a lazy aristocrat over a musician, magician, and an architect! I wonder what else he would be good at!!! He was dedicated so much to her, and she still left him. Well even though he didnt get the girl on stage or in the movie, im sure he gets lots of girls in real life.


Vocally, by far, Michael Crawford, the original Phantom blows Butler out of the water, but you can give Gerry B a pat on the back for trying. I mean, he had balls to actually attempt to remake the Phantom. Hands down, Butler is wayyy sexier than Crawford, but to each is own.
While watching Crawfords/Brightman's show on tv, and watching Butlers/Rosums performance, I saw many different things that captured my attention.

Crawfords and Brightman's version, can be considered sexy, but I would say more lyrical, and forever a classic, Butlers and Rosums version was sexy, passionate, lustful, appealing, and attention grabbing. I enjoyed watching both version, but I was mesmorized by Butler. Both versions left me in tears, moving me, because I felt bad for the Phantom. I believe he deserved his love. Plus, Gerry B was soo much more sexier than that guy that played Raul. IK.


MICHAEL CRAWFORD AND SARAH BRIGHTMAN



GERARD BUTLER AND EMMA ROSUM

No comments:

Post a Comment