Friday, January 16, 2009

Please Forgive Me. For my Love

Im scared to see your face again,
Scared of what you might say
But truley my nethermost fear,
Is that you shall walk away
I'm offering inordinate remorse,
I'm groveling on the ground
Please dont ever let me see,
You laugh and turn around
I'm trying to clean the blood,
hats seeping from your heart
I'm so sorry that my lies,
Tore our lives apart
I know you're no angel,
For you have battered me too
But I should have never reciprocated,
The same hurtful action as you
I dont know if its anger,
Or if its your finished with me
But dont step all over my heart,
Without you i cannot be
Today I saw my past,
Literally saunter right by
After it was gone,
I swore that with you i would try
The task is great
Yes my dear have I avowed,
To mend my broken heart,
Was never once allowed
That day I broke your heart,
Forget I shall never,
But neither shall I forget
That dreadful day I lost you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment