Friday, January 16, 2009

In the Desert

Lying in a desert
Shaded by your love
Secret scandalous lust
Granted from above
Watching as you approach,
Seductive glowing shimmer
Love will be performed
After the sky becomes dimmer
Whispering sweet words,
Craving your delicious ear
Declaring the sun is yours
As I believe you’re near
Envisioning your manly arms,
Tasting your masculine skin
Two bodies are one,
As you make me scream from within
Dancing with me slowly,
Kissing on the sand,
Taking me on a journey
Guiding me with your hand
Moving to the beat of our drum,
Making music all on our own
Loving every single moment
Screaming at a high pitched tone
Songs written on the horizon,
Poems of love in your eyes
Tainting your perfect back,
Arching mine as it dies
Sunrise purple mist,
Thrusting blows of blue
Rolling my eyes back,
As I quiver an “I love you”
Torturous unquenched thirst,
Insatiable trail of joyous tears
Lick my face and hold me tight,
Drain away my monstrous fears
Prancing infinite spinning circles,
As the Nile runs through my veins
Your moans galvanize my senses
Restricted from touching by chains
Silver clouds are left as witnesses,
Approval granted by the rain,
Leaks induced of indulging climax
Suburban innocent body just became urbane
The heat lies above us,
My heart glued back like a collage
But as you seemed to float off
I realized you were nothing but a beautiful mirage

No comments:

Post a Comment