Saturday, October 15, 2016

Written: Nov 2015

Have not I the right to keep my own secret?
My body is a prison door and my heart acts like bars

What can I do, my secret love, but implode of a million stars. 

Your eyes I have yet 
to long gone forget, 
haunt me though the night with much despair. 

What can I do, my secret love, but give in to your care. 

My lips dare speak the truth forbidden heard, 
the truth I can't bare sound

What can I do, my secret love, for you are not around.

My blush red cheeks, flush to crimson 
My skin aches for more,

What can I do, my secret love, but be your scarlet whore.

Your gleaming eyes beat down on my guilt, again our bodies meet.

What can I do, my secret love, but give in with defeat.

in that blissful night of love,
you've gently bed me as your wife.
What can I do, my secret love, but let you live your life. 

You've left me far and forever,with a lust for just us two

I would sell my soul, my secret love, if it meant to die by you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment