Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I have lost myself in your dreams.
All my life I lived to make you happy.
You say that I should live for myself,
yet you don't understand the hold you have over me.
A choke hold.
A hold that I don't want to stop.
What will I be without your approval?
I seek it desperately for reasons unknown.

You don't like him.
You don't like me.
You can't change me.
So I change me. But change him I can't.

Why are you so unhappy?
When I live to make you happy.
I drain every little bit of happiness out of my blood
And pour it into your bowl for breakfast.
Breakfasts I don't have.
Breakfasts you don't have with me.
You love me, but you don't see,
That I love.
It's either your way or no way.

I have to make you see.
I have to make you see.
I have to break free.

Come here Daddy.
Come here and sit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment