Life is just a memory nowadays, and i'd cry for you."
-EK
~LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH~
By: A&B
I've had too many of a good cry for you.
This is my time to say, goodbye to you.
In my heart of hearts
I know there is more love left for you.
Love is not enough, I've learned
To see the journey through.
This is not yours alone,
It hurts me too.
Please don't say you don't care,
I know you do.
In my heart of hearts,
I know there is more love left for you.
Love is not enough, I've learned
To see the journey through.
Love is not enough for me,
If it screams when you hold it,
love is not enough for me,
love is hurting if it screams,
Oh if its screaming out loud,
I've been screaming for love.
In my heart of hearts,
I know there is more love left for you.
Love is not enough, I've learned,
To see the journey through.
One day you will fly away from here,
One day, you'll leave your hurts behind.
The only album in the world that understands me.
If anyone is ever interested: ABOVE & BEYOND-Group Therapy
No comments:
Post a Comment