Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy


When I hurt the thought of you makes me smile.
You make my sad life worth living.
I’m not depressed, I’m just thankful for finding you.
Thankful god made us for each other.
Makes me realize he really does love me, because I am with you.
Through the herds of fake people, I know you are real.
The ways you make me feel when you touch my face.
Your soft, painless touch reminds me that I’m alive.
I used to be scared of hands touching me, scared I’d be hurt,
But your hands make me feel so loved.
Your kiss helps me fly through the sky, above the dark clouds
That rain on my world.
That’s why I wish to run away with you. Runaway from all the pain
And live with you in a world for just you and me.  
Where you are handsome and I am beautiful.
And we are just…happy. 

Sunday Oct 7,2012. 4:02PM

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful... and so accurate. I'm so glad we both found this :)

    ReplyDelete