Ever met someone, and just by looking into their eyes, you saw brightness in your life?
I tried to pick up the broken glass in my life...
I don't love anymore. My heart died and my faith went along with it. I couldn't dream last night.
I could live a life alone. I've always been alone. I could live life loveless. Love is not for everyone. Well maybe...love is just not for me. I could live life loving on my own, in secret, from afar. Admiring his beauty. But to live life without dreams? I can't do that. Dreaming is my way out. Dreaming has become my reality, and the world has become my nightmare. In my dreams, i'm beautiful. The world is beautiful. Love makes me smile. Looking into his eyes makes me smile. Like it did, up until yesterday. But I couldn't dream last night. My tears kept pulling back into this nightmare. I want to call life quits. Just give up on it. Death here, death there. Sickness. Sadness. Loneliness. Despair. Pressured. Hopeless. Faithless...........Loveless. Now. Dreamless, right as I was about to taste his smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment