You have lost all that belonged to you,
So here, come take what I have.
You are the not worth a gram of dirt,
So here, take the gold I am made of.
You don’t have a place on this planet,
So here, take my place in this world.
You have poor judgment in your 40 years,
So here, take my 19 year old judgment.
All of this for a step further into life.
You don’t have any manners left,
So here, take my etiquette.
You don’t understand life,
So here, go and ruin the lives around you.
You don’t have any friends,
So here, take mine for yourself.
All of this for a step further into life.
You have lost your humanness,
So here, let yourself revolve around me.
You can’t blame yourself for your own mistakes,
So here, I shall take all the blame for you.
All of this for a step further into life.
You think you are in control,
But no, I will take control.
All of this for a step further into life.
You think you are ahead,
But no, you just took 5 steps back.
All of this for a step further into life.
You have lost your meaning,
But no, you blindly gave it to me.
So here, I took it. From you.
Just like you thought I would.
All of this for a step further into life.
You think I have lost this war,
But no, you surrendered.
I have won, and you are nothing.
All of this for a step further into life.
So cry, bitch cry. Cry your defeated cry.
As I write music to your tears.
11-22-2010
what is this about..? the situation from the night before?
ReplyDeleteits just me thinking. about stuff...about some people.
ReplyDelete