Saturday, July 18, 2009

Untitled

I guess I always kinda felt alone. Since the day I was born. I didn't fit in...ever. I was always some sort of social outcast. Always bullied. Always battered. And I would never say a word. Not to Mom. Not to Dad. Not to a single friend.

Partly because I had no friends.

I'd often find myself sitting alone. In the school library. In the cafeteria. Even during recess. I really don't know what I did wrong. I don't completely understand why I was treated the way I was. Maybe because there was always this one kid there had to be in school everyone picked on for no reason.

I guess I had to be that kid.

I never thought I'd have a friend. Till the tenth grade. I met my real friend. My friend always made me laugh. Never made me cry. The greatest friend anyone can ever ask for.

But now it seems as if I'm alone again.
They just had to do this to me.
Take her away.
My best friend.
My only friend.
She thinks we'll stay friends but I know we wont.
They'll take her away.
Just like they wanted to.
I'm not a bad influence.
They are.
She'll find someone her parents will allow her to be friends with.
She'll forget me. I feel it.
I know it.

I feel like i'm in the cafeteria again.
I feel like i'm being punished, but I don't really know what for.
I feel like the way I did a long long time ago.

And he'd never replace my best friend.
Ever.
It's a different love.

He didn't just save me.
My best friend did too.
Countless times.
When he let me down.
My best friend was there for me.

Please don't leave me.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment